The event is organized by the Association of NP "Miners of Russia" with the participation of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Military-Industrial Commission of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, the Federal Agency for Subsoil Use, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Academy of Mining Sciences, NUST MISIS, the scientific and Educational center "Kuzbass", with the general information support of the peer-reviewed scientific andtechnical and production magazine "Mining industry". The special information partner of the event is the business magazine of the subsoil user "Globus".
The main topics of the forum in 2022:
• Prospects for the development of the Russian mining industry in line with the Eastern Vector of Economic Development
• Consolidation of the mining industry; proposals of the Supreme Mining Council and initiatives of mining enterprises.
In two days, the association "Miners of Russia" together with the Committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation on Energy Strategy and development of the fuel and energy complex plan to hold 12 thematic sections with the largest experts, heads of enterprises and specialized government agencies:
• "Science in the development of the mining industry of the Russian Federation";
• "Rare earth metals as a basis for obtaining promising materials";
• "Mining industry. Eastern Vector";
• "Import substitution in the processing of mineral raw materials";
• "Ecology, ESG agenda of coal mining; energy efficiency of the coal industry";
• "Formation of a system of sovereign audit of mineral reserves";
• "Education. Personnel training as a basis for the transformation of the mining industry of the Russian Federation";
• "Consolidation of the mining industry. Production and supply of equipment";
• "Design of mining and processing enterprises;
• "Effective procurement system of a mining enterprise in 2023: strategies, forecasts, risks";
• "Import substitution of digital enterprise management tools";
• "Prospects of the Russian gold mining industry".
In the session "Education. Personnel training as the basis for the transformation of the mining industry of the Russian Federation" will be attended by: Director of the ANO "Scientific and Educational Center "Kuzbass" Natalia Alexandrovna Petrik and Deputy Director for Educational Projects Evgeny Vladimirovich Duginov.
Work at the forum involves face-to-face participation and a videoconference format for representatives of Russian regions.